PRESCHOOLER WAKES FAMILY TO SAVE THEM FROM BURNING HOME
Matt Case - January 23rd, 2024 - 8:46am PST
GOOD NEWS STORY: A four-year-old girl named Clover Macon played a critical role in saving her family from a house fire at their Cedar Hill, Texas, home. After their fireplace had burned out and the family had gone to sleep, Clover noticed an unusual smoke smell and saw an orange glow in the backyard.
When the toddler first told her mother, she wasn’t concerned, believing it was just the residual smell from the earlier fire, but Clover persisted, leading to the whole family, including her parents and two brothers, escaping the fire unscathed. Now Clover is being praised for her heroic actions and quicking thinking beyond her years.