Keen 'Logandale' shoes from Whistle Workwear
- Browse Vouchers
This steel toe boot was built in Portland, OR to withstand anything you throw at it. A moisture-wicking lining keeps you cool, while exceptional abrasion resistance keeps them looking good for the long haul.
Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon, using the finest materials from around the world.
A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Provides exceptional abrasion resistance in high abrasion areas, while offering breathability.
LEFT AND RIGHT ASYMMETRICAL SAFETY TOE
Uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, & composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort. Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- AMERICAN BUILT with materials from around the world
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.Web-Tech abrasion technology
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Synthetic upper
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Direct-attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort
- Moisture-wicking textile lining
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
We recommend you clean these products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Let shoes air dry away from heat.
Voucher Terms and Conditions
Keen 'Logandale' shoes from Whistle Workwear. Style # 1020151 in your size. Pick up at Olympia or Lacey locations.View T & C's